= Machine is online, no error occured
= Machine is online, but an error occured (like: unable to connect by using WinRM)
= Machine is offline (no response from ping)
The health state on the main form:
Reboot pending = There are pending File-rename operations, or SCCM requires a reboot.
Updates missing = ConfigMgr. approved updates are missing.
Install running = ConfigMgr Agent is installing updates.
Users online = one or more users are logged on interactively.
Tips and Tricks:
- Select All (Ctrl+A) or individual Rows and right click to get the action menu
- All checks will stop while you are editing a computername.
- check health state for a single client: double click the full row (left side of a row) and all selected rows will run the health check.
- You can copy/paste devices directly from Configuration Manager 2012
- To trigger any Actions, right click the selected Rows to open the Menu
- Custom Powershell command will show the last result in the "StatusMessage" column.
- You have to restart the CM12 console after registering the extensions (Settings Tab).
- The URL for
Client Center and other settings can be modified in the CMCollCtr.exe.config