This project is read-only.

Discussions under General Topics

Help Execute Powershell Code with multihop on Collection Commander

first post: LeoniSantos wrote: Hello Guys, I hope you can help me, i am creating a powershell scr...

Registering console extension silently

first post: spitf1r3 wrote: How do I register the console extension silently (from command line)?

latest post: spitf1r3 wrote: Thanks! That is very useful.

Updates

first post: Killer47X wrote: I browsed the Source code and found in the MainForm.Designer.cs yo...

latest post: Killer47X wrote: Awesome, PS. Thanks for Creating the app it does save a lot of tim...

Remote SCCM console, RPC server unavailable

first post: baatchus wrote: Hi I'm running a remote SCCM console on a remote domain server. I...

Client Center greyed out

first post: baatchus wrote: Hi thanks for an awesome tool. I cannot get Client Center integrat...

latest post: rzander wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

answered by: rzander wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Console Extension doesn't work

first post: RVV wrote: I installed the Collection Commander and aif i launch the tool stan...

latest post: RVV wrote: Thanks a lot. After reregistering, it worked. Such an awesome handy...

answered by: rzander wrote: The Path of the Tool is stored in an XML File (CMCollCtr.xml) under...

Feature request? number of missing updates listed

first post: Jaydub wrote: Thanks for such an awesome app... I use it all the time. Any way to...

latest post: rzander wrote: Thanks for the Feedback. The current Health Check and the Icons are...

Local Admin privileges required to run Collection Commander?

first post: jjlink wrote: Hi Roger, I compiled the 31615 version of the source code and my ...

latest post: rzander wrote: Hi John Yes, it's implemented in the release from Dec 26, 2014... ...

answered by: rzander wrote: Hi John I've uploaded the missing Project files... but be Aware th...

Syntax for calling Client Center

first post: peter_rt wrote: What do I have to enter in the CMCollCtr.exe.config to call the Cli...

latest post: peter_rt wrote: Ok, so now I'm answering my own question :) I've checked the sourc...

answered by: peter_rt wrote: Ok, so now I'm answering my own question :) I've checked the sourc...

Setup

first post: robbzz2000 wrote: Hi, Im trying to install this software, am i missing something i ...

latest post: rzander wrote: 1)In the Settings Tab, you can register a console extension where y...